Quality Standards: Products of Optima are manufactured with high-quality raw materials which are deemed the highest standard by the aluminum & steel industry. Optima tanks are being manufactured out of aluminum, steel or stainless steel. Every single product is inspected by the quality control department and goes through about 10 different quality tests before receiving quality approval. The entire production cycle (design, production, testing, painting, and packaging) happens all in one factory which makes it easier for OPTIMA to control every aspect of the manufacturing process from beginning to delivery.
We are certified under ECE R34 ( European Type Approval ) -Homologation specs of E11, ISO / TS 16949:2009, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 3834-2:005, and OHSAS 18001:2007 which enables us to achieve OEM quality. All of our products are stainless steel, aluminum, and steel production.
Aluminium Specifications: 2,5 ML H22 5754.
Bracket Specifications: 6 ML MILD STEEL - 220 °C STATIC PAINT
Hydraulic Tank Straps: 2 ML CHROME PLATED STEEL
• Aluminum welding robot
• Aluminum longitudinal seam welder
• CNC milling machine
• Eccentric presses, hydraulic deep drawing presses, guillotine scissors
• Electrostatic powder coating oven
• Leak Test
• INTERNAL CLEANING: Upon request, a specific and innovative working station is available for the internal flushing of our aluminum and stainless steel tanks. This process is optional and represents a further step towards the optimization of the cleaning process.
• EXTERNAL CLEANING: We take care of the finishing of each tank. To emphasize the quality of processes and materials a manual cleaning is carried out by our team.